If you want to play in an online casino and you want to do it in the best way, then you are in the right place. Here we have listed some requirements that if you check before playing, will allow you to have a safer and more rewarding experience:
VERIFY THAT YOU ARE OF AGE
The first thing you should know is that to start your online adventure, you must be of legal age. All casinos do an initial verification before allowing you to enter. Normally they will ask you:
- Enter the number of your identification document.
- Send your scanned document.
- Put your data as date of birth.
- Your bank information.
With these data they not only validate that you meet the requirement, but also ensure that the information provided is real. In this way they protect you and all users from possible identity theft. By verifying that all your details match and are accurate, you will be able to enjoy all the options to play and have fun.
CREATE A BETTING BUDGET
The second thing to do is set a betting budget, as this will ensure hours of fun and responsible gaming.
Play safe by setting a limit of both money and time that you are going to invest. Don’t spend money you don’t have available.
Take advantage of all the demo versions that they offer you to play, practice and learn before betting.
After practicing on the trial versions, use your welcome gift and start earning real money.
If you have any questions or inconveniences when making your deposits, you know that you can count on customer service. All of us who have listed you, put at your disposal a team of operators to assist you.
VERIFY THE AVAILABLE PAYMENT METHODS
It is important that you review what payment and collection methods the casino you choose has available, and if you have them. In addition, you should inform yourself about:
- The waiting periods in which the transactions are made effective.
- The minimum and maximum amounts of both deposit and withdrawal.
- If the payment method you chose gives you any additional benefits, such as a special promotion. Or if, on the contrary, it limits your options to play.
- The requirements that you must meet to withdraw your earnings.
READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All of the casinos that we have listed for you have a “Terms and Conditions” section. In them you will get all the information about how everything works and what you accept when registering in it. Some of the points that you can review here are:
- What is conditional acceptance about?
- How the casino complies with the law.
- What is the process to open an account?
- How it protects your data and personal information and what are the security procedures.
- How the verification of the user’s age and identity is done.
- How to make deposits and withdrawals.
- How to suspend or close your account.
- How to place your bets
- What are the offers and promotions about?
REVIEW THE CASINO LICENSE
If you want to play and feel safe, you can check the license that each of the casinos has on their main page. To do this, you just have to go to the bottom of the page and check the entity that regulates it and its license number.
These institutions that regulate these operators are the ones that establish:
- The data protection and security systems that must be implemented.
- The regulations that these operators must comply with.
- Restriction of access to minors.
- Periodic review of the Random Number Generator (RNG).
- The licenses not only from the casinos, but also from the software providers.
Among the institutions that regulate the activities of these online operators, here we explain three (3) of the most recognized:
- Curaçao eGaming (CIGA).
- Malta Gaming Authority (MGA).
- Gibraltar Regulatory Authority (GRA).
- Curacao License (CIGA)
Curaçao eGaming began its activities in 1996, thus being one of the institutions with the longest experience. Having a license from this institution means that the casino, both physical and online, complies with:
- The times and the form of payment of the taxes.
- The protection of user data and their transactions.
- Periodic review of the RNG generator, which guarantees that the result of playing in them is fair.
- The restriction of access to minors, and the verification of user data.
- Malta License (MGA)
The Malta Gaming Authority is the regulating authority for all gambling related activities in Malta. The licenses it issues are for both physical and online casinos as well as:
- entertainment machines.
- Bingos and the national lottery.
- The non-profit games and the remote ones.
- That they can count on the support of a recognized entity.
- That the options to play and the activities related to them are impartial, and the results are transparent.
- And that they take all the necessary measures to avoid corruption, crime and money laundering.
- Gibraltar License (GRA)
The Gibraltar Regulatory Authority has been operating since 2000, and has over 30 casino operators under its jurisdiction. This institution, like those of Malta and Curaçao, protects its users and clients. While establishing that everything is done legally and under the regulations, ensuring that:
- The origin of the casino is reliable.
- The advertising of the operator’s activity is truthful.
- The operators have sufficient financial resources.